My new years resolution was to spend wisely, exercise and be creative. To make sure I succeed I have decided to combine them, and integrate them into my everyday lifestyle. My idea is...
Every time I do a workout (at least 30mins), I will give myself $10 to spend on something I really want.
I'm a girl who likes a bit of shopping, but I also love saving. Having this rule allows me to limit my spending and only buy the things I really want. Clothing, beauty products, craft supplies (I do love making things) and even holidays will be my trading items. These are things that I don't need desperately but will make me happy, and that is important!
My choice of exercise is a zumba workout. Why? Because no other workout has me so engaged. I really don't mind dancing my heart out for about an hour. I also chose it because I can only manage 1 workout per day. The point is to save and if the workout is too easy I will end up with lots of 'credit' to spend. Not good for the wallet haha.
So here I will record my progress. For a bit of fun I will try my hands at writing product reviews for the things I buy. I will also add my thoughts on each of the zumba routine segments.
So far I have been at this since the beginning of the year and its working! Anyone want to join me? Let's workout, buy consciously and enjoy our life!
Hearts,
Tiffany
Ps: I will occasionally post cooking adventures, crafting and other interesting things I come across.
Above is the view from my apartment in Auckland. It is what I usually see as I Zumba after work.
Every time I do a workout (at least 30mins), I will give myself $10 to spend on something I really want.
I'm a girl who likes a bit of shopping, but I also love saving. Having this rule allows me to limit my spending and only buy the things I really want. Clothing, beauty products, craft supplies (I do love making things) and even holidays will be my trading items. These are things that I don't need desperately but will make me happy, and that is important!
My choice of exercise is a zumba workout. Why? Because no other workout has me so engaged. I really don't mind dancing my heart out for about an hour. I also chose it because I can only manage 1 workout per day. The point is to save and if the workout is too easy I will end up with lots of 'credit' to spend. Not good for the wallet haha.
So here I will record my progress. For a bit of fun I will try my hands at writing product reviews for the things I buy. I will also add my thoughts on each of the zumba routine segments.
So far I have been at this since the beginning of the year and its working! Anyone want to join me? Let's workout, buy consciously and enjoy our life!
Hearts,
Tiffany
Ps: I will occasionally post cooking adventures, crafting and other interesting things I come across.
Above is the view from my apartment in Auckland. It is what I usually see as I Zumba after work.
No comments:
Post a Comment