Thursday, August 2, 2012

Feather hairbands


I love hair accessories that add texture to otherwise straight and bland hair. A bit of feather action, a bit of sparkly bead bling. These hairbands adds some interest but also blends perfectly into my long straight black hair. They kinda look like long earrings too seeing as the strands start behind the ear.

These hairbands were found at Diva, $28nzd for the two (one was on sale).  They have a few different types, different beads, coloured and textured feathers. I chose two black ones because I just want a 'tiny' bit of detail. I didn't really want it to be obvious I had feathers in my hair, but.... I may change my mind come summertime.

They are comfortable and look cool, happy :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh I like the beads on them! What's the flower? the flower is really pretty, can you put it on the headband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is a prop I had for my photos haha, but that's an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete